4. COPYRIGHT NOTICE – The materials provided through the Web Site including, but not limited to, all information, text, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Web Site, as well as the organization and layout of the Web Site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Web Site, or portions of the Web Site, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such materials. No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this Web Site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. Unless otherwise specified, you may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Web Site. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practices of “screen scraping” or “database scraping” to obtain lists of users or other information. The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on the Web Site are either trademarks or service marks or registered trademarks or service marks of Mobility Title or a third party. None of these trademarks or service marks may be used in any way without receiving the prior express written permission of the owner of the trademark or the service mark.
You agree that you will not use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Site.
Except with the written permission of Mobility Title, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of the Web Site may be subject to prosecution.
Except with the written permission of Mobility Title, you agree that you will not create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Web Site. You agree that if Mobility Title, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Web Site, you will promptly do so.
You agree that Mobility Title may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
5. TRANSMIT – If you post, upload, submit or otherwise transmit any content on or through the Web Site, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information and to refrain from impersonating any person or entity and from falsely representing your affiliation with any person or entity.
By submitting Content to Mobility Title for inclusion on www.MobilityTitle.com, you grant Mobility Title a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, Mobility Title will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Mobility Title has the right (though not the obligation) to, at Mobility Title’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Mobility Title’s reasonable opinion, violates any Mobility Title policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, at Mobility Title’s sole discretion.
6. DISCLAIMER – YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. MOBILITY TITLE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMLINESS OF SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES. MOBILITY TITLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOBILITY TITLE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. MOBILITY TITLE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE MOBILITY TITLE STRIVES TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ACCURATE AND CURRENT, MOBILITY TITLE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION. INFORMATION WITHIN THE WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOBILITY TITLE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME, AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
ANY FILES, PROGRAMS OR MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
8. INDEMNIFICATION – YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD MOBILITY TITLE, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEB SITE, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND DEMANDS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
9. TERMINATION – You agree that Mobility Title may in its sole discretion and at any time terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY MOBILITY TITLE.